Top 5 Reasons for You to Buy Property Along Yamuna Expressway (YEIDA )
Yamuna Expressway has been evolved as one of the most sought after destinations in the last four years. The project was launched with an aim to shorten the time travel between Delhi and Agra. The 166 km long, six-lane expressway has 4 Toll Plazas and 6 Interchanges. On the other hand, YEIDA covers an area of approximately 2,689 sq. kms in six districts of uttar pradesh. Where it’s an excellent spot as per infrastructure, connectivity,investment and industrial development, .
With its new proposed infrastructure development, the project will fulfill the needs of residential and commercial property buyers. Keeping the growth perspective in mind, several big real estate giants have invested along the expressway.
Many people may think,"What is the future of Yeida "? The simple answer is - that this will be one of the most sought-after housing destinations of the future as per the sources. It will start blooming just after the completion of the Jewar airport project. metro connectivity will be spread throughout this stretch.
Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority has been working with an unbelievable speed in order to complete the ongoing residential, commercial, and industrial projects in sector-18,20,22D,22E,24 and 33. LIG and MIG Houses in Sector-22D are listed under the proposed project. People may invest in completed projects in the sector- 17, 26A, and 26B which are designed or township, group-housing, institutional, and residential projects. Everything is perfectly planned while keeping the interest o buyers on top priority.
- Proposed Asia’s biggest film city - This will be the first film city of Uttar Pradesh & biggest in the country after the two Mumbai and Hyderabad. The film city will be in close proximity to the Jewar Airport and Yamuna Expressway.
- Proposed Metro Connectivity - Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (Yeida) has signed a memorandum with DMRC to provide direct connectivity between IGI, and the upcoming International Airport at Jewar. The metro connectivity will be spread throughout this stretch.
- Excellent Connectivity to Major Cities - YEIDA is strategically surrounded by major cities NOIDA, Greater NOIDA, Faridabad, Khurja, Dadri, Aligarh, Mathura, Agra etc. The commuters will enjoy safe, secure and convenient travel in between the major cities via. Golden quadrilateral, Ganga Expressway, Dasna-meerut expressway and North-south corridor. In addition to this, they will be able to get Railway and airport facilities within close proximity to the zone.
- Better Infrastructure - Water, Gas and Power - Existing Gail gas pipeline network, availability of adequate water sources, via. Important rivers Yamuna, Hindon and Kali promote environment friendly development in the region and also have potential to fulfill the needs of domestic and industrial purposes. Major existing power sources such as NTPC ensures the uninterrupted Power Supply Demand of the YEIDA Region.
- Proposed Manufacturing , Logistic and IT Unit - You’ll be glad to invest in the YEIDA project because 12 major countries have shown their interest in setting up the manufacturing, logistics and IT Hub in this region. Proposed Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor, Special development zones & proposal of an Information Technology hub makes it one of the best destinations for investment.
The points are not restricted to this, buyers will find themselves in a new world of industrial and residential development. So be ready to invest in your dream project.