Benefits of GST
- Decrease in manufacturing cost
- Decrease burden of compliance
- Increase government revenue
- Increase demand and supply of goods
Basic conditions of GST advisory experts
- They should be a resident of India.
- They should have a sound mind.
- They should not have committed any offense or crime.
- They should not be imprisoned for 2 or more years.
- They should not be seen as insolvent.
Procedure of registering GST advisory experts
- Firstly we need to visit a GST portal.
- Then we need to go to services then registration tab after that we need to click on new registration.
- On the new registration page, we need to fill various information like:
- In the ‘ I am a’ option, we need to write ‘GST Practitioner’.
- Then we need to select the state and district from the option.
- We need to add a name, PAN, email address and mobile number.
- Then we need to enter a captcha code.
- After that we need to click on proceed.
- After all that OTP will be generated which we have to enter.
- After entering the OTP, TRN will be generated.
- That TRN we need to enter with the captcha code after that we need to click on proceed.
- Enter the otp and click on proceed.
- In the last process we need to fill all the documents and click on submit.
Required documents for GST advisor
- An applicant should have a PAN Card.
- An applicant should have a valid mobile number.
- An applicant should have a valid email id.
- An applicant should have a professional address.
- An applicant should have all the required documents.