Form-8 is a correction form which can be filled by the person who are in electoral roll and it is the form which is filled every year by all registered members of LLPs.
Deadline of filling form-8
This form is to be submitted within 30days from the end of six months of the financial year.
Outcome of not filling form-8
If the members of the LLPs are failed to file form-8 then they have to incur a penalty of Rs.100 per day of delay.
Procedure of filing form-8
- Download the form-8 with all the instructions
- Search out LLPIN no. of the company.
- Prefill the form-8 by filling the year for which this form is related to.
- After prefilling the details, the next step is to fill statement of income and expenditure and statement of accounts .
- After that we need to attach necessary documents.
- In the next step the person need to check all the details and put the signature for the verification of details.
- Then we need to login to MCA portal to upload the LLP form-8 and before uploading we need to check whether the person whose signature are affixed in the form, are registered in MCA portal also.
- After login to the MCA portal we need to upload the e-form.
- After successfully uploading the e-form, a window will come to make payment where we need to make payment by selecting on the mode of payment.
- After making the payment the process of form-8 is all done