• Years of Experience
  • Success Reports
  • Happy Clients

Why People Believe in Us

Always render more and better service than is expected of you, no matter what your ask may be.

Table of Content


Lost navigating the rough waters of registering your Producer company?


Setting your Producer Company is now made easy with Company Adda. This type of company deals primarily with the produce of its active Members. It allows to carry on activities by itself or through other entities – on behalf of the members. Want to work with primary produce?  We will take care of all your legal formalities like Name Approval Certificate, Drafting of MoA & AoA, a Company Incorporation Certificate (CoI), PAN and TAN, Import Export License (IEC), Udyog Aadhaar, ITRs,  copyrights, patents, and the compliances mandated by the Indian Government. All you will have to do is to gather your team of producers and start the company of your dreams.

Frequently Asked Question

No, since the incorporation of the company is an online process, you don’t need to physically visit to our offices

To open the Bank Account of your Company, we will help you with all the documents. You need to submit the Certificate of Incorporation, a copy of MOA & AOA, Copy of ePAN and the KYC document of the directors. You’d also need to provide the proof of the registered address and the board resolution.

Yes, even the Pvt. Ltd. company registration fee is payable online to the ROC. The memorandum and articles of the company are filed digitally. After the registration of the company, PAN card is allotted by the income tax department. The entire process is online.

There is no minimum capital required for starting a private limited company.

GST Registration is required if the turnover of the business crosses the threshold limit or when the company does an inter-state supply. If registered for GST, filing of regular returns is mandatory.

Yes, a company can carry multiple business activities if it is mentioned in the company's MoA and approved by the ROC, as long as they are related in nature. Completely unrelated business can't be done in the same company.

Before a company occupies any premises as its registered address, a no-objection certificate must be obtained from the owner of the premises. Similarly, at the time of filing for company registration, we need a NOC from the current owner of the premises along with the proof of ownership.

No, there is no educational qualification required to become a shareholder or director.

Yes, the registered address of a company can be changed easily within the same city by filing form INC-22 to the ROC with proof of new address and NOC.

Our Partners

Contact Us
Login Panel
Mobile No. +91